Monday, March 16, 2009

Jeff's Page-O-Sketches

Random Sketches ASSEMBLE!!!


ZwitDeath*! said...

Hey! My name is Maru. I have a blogspot to.
I just want to tell you that i love youre draws, The princess are great.
I love to draw and i wish i have your talent!!!!
This is my blog:
Thanks! Zdh!

Mazz said...

This is awesome, I love this.
I'm atrociously jealous of your talent.

Eric said...

Made since the launch of his ASICS GEL-KINSEI 2 campaign by Japan in 2007, marks Onitsuku Tiger trainer has a series of ASICS GEL-Nimbus 9 shoe sculptures created, each of which Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 different aspects of Japanese culture.True to its tradition, Tansu carpentry, sculpture contains a series of boxes and drawers made of wood Onitsuka Tiger Ultimate 81 carved.

Jillian said...

you should totally do Supernatural. I love your work btw,